Wednesday, June 6, 2007

No, I am NOT This Guy

When you google my name, you'll get a lot of results, most of which concern me either in a professional capacity or in a baseball addict capacity. Depending on when the spider crawled, the results differ from time to time.

But without fail, the #1 result always reads:

Freedom owner's debt woes multiply

HILDEBRANDT'S DEBTS. Here's what banks and others say they are owed as of Monday by Chuck Hildebrandt:. • Fifth Third Bank, two revolving credit loans were ...
www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/08/17/loc_loc2a.html - 50k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
With a link to a story detailing his malfeasant misdeeds.

Rest assured, I am NOT this guy, as coincident as his screwing banks, utilities and contractors over his baseball team is to my own love of baseball.

I wonder how many job interview opportunities I've lost because of this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck, maybe you are that guy but just have told yourself so many times that that is not you that you REALLY believe yourself. This blog was your outlet to LET IT OUT!

Chevrolet Cobalt Turbo said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..

Ciaran Maguire said...

Nice Article. Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube | Instagram | LinkedIn | Medium | Behance